Wednesday, March 11, 2009

36 weeks, too crazy....

Well, being that I am 36 1/2 weeks now. I'm done. Over it!

I don't know if anyone could ever, or maybe they do, understand how bad my hoohaa hurts! Hahaha Sounds funny I know.

It's like she is flicking my cervix, Or stabbing it with her finger nail.

We just returned her preemie outfits we had bought her to come home in, and I'm quite mad that they didn't have it in Newborn as well. So I splurged and got some food. Haha! Besides I have a totally adorable dress for her to come home in! =)

I don't know what to do to get her to come out. I want to jump on a trampoline, but I can't think of a single person around here with one set up. I mean I have one at my dads, but we took the jumping part off of it. UGH! Of course that would be if I could even jump. I tried on the ground and oh god did it hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment